Monday 12 October 2009

Gallery

Here are a couple pictures of people enjoying Jelberts ice cream while out and about!





















The Area.


Newlyn Harbour.












St Michael's Mount












Penzance Promenade.


All images are subject to copyright.











Name:




Email Address:




Did you find my website interesting?




How easy was my website to use?




How could my website be improved?




Were there enough images?




Which was your favourite page? Why?




Which was your least favourite page? Why?




How useful were the rollover buttons?




How did you find out about my website?

Word of Mouth

Search Engine

By Chance

Other



Was my blog easy to find?

Very Easy

Quite Easy

Quite Difficult

Very Difficult



Would you recommend my website to others?

I already have!

Yes

No

Maybe









form creator

No comments:

Post a Comment